Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The Trail Of The Frost Fairies

Hello Batlings!
I happen to have two amazing younger sisters; and, like all big sisters, I like to make up stories for them.

Today, I would like to share one of the stories I made, for my youngest sister, about the 'Frost Fairies'.


Across from my house, there is a little green dog-walk, with bushes lined up in a row; at early wintertime, after most the frost has melted in the morning, there is still a path of frost by the bushes (in reality, caused by the bushes' shadows).

"The frost path" I told my sister "is caused by the Frost Fairies,  following their queen; and, if we walk the trail to it's end and back, whisper a wish, and then jump off the path, the wish just might come true".

(obviously, that's not word-for-word what I said, but I can't remember what I did say, so I'm just telling you the gist of it, but in a poetic way).

I just meant this as a one-time thing, but now it's a winter tradition to walk the trail of the Frost Fairies.


This is just one of the fun little games my sisters and I play, and I plan on telling you about more of them; but, for now, it's goodbye, Batlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment