Saturday, July 11, 2020

My Top Ten (Actually Eleven) Favorite Songs!

Hello Batlings!
Today, I want to tell you about my top ten favorite songs! Please check them out! (actually eleven; I didn't want to leave 'What Did The Fox Say' off the list)

Music Notes
(Picture I Got From The Internet, Then Modified With Color To Get A Cool Pattern)

1. Immortals -- by Fallout Boy.
2. Centuries -- by Fallout Boy.
3. Science wars: Acapella parody -- by ASAP Science.
4. The Periodic Table Song: 2018 update -- by ASAP Science.
5. The Pi Song: 100 Digits Of Pi -- by  ASAP Science.
6. Believer -- by Imagine Dragons.
7. Fight Song -- by Rachel Platten.
8. The Irish Pub Song (it's a lot better than it sounds) -- by The High Kings.
9. Turning Turtle (it starts slow, but it gets faster) -- from Mary Poppins.
10. Zuka Zama -- from The Lion Guard (I don't like the cartoon, but the song's pretty good).
11. The Fox: What Does The Fox Say -- by Ylvis.

These are some of my favorite songs! (The order is loosely from most favorite to not-as-favorite).


What do you think of these songs? Please comment why/why not you love these songs!

Goodbye Batlings! And remember, randomly bursting into song isn't stupid; IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment