Friday, August 14, 2020

A Little Bit More About Me

Hello Batlings!
Today, I want to tell you a bit more about me, flaws and all!



1. I'm Funny
As you may have noticed, I love making jokes! My favorite type of jokes are puns, or play on words! What do you call a red-headed gardener with sharp finger nails? Rose!


2. I'm easily Stressed
You most likely don't know this, but I am VERY easily stressed! A lot of people all talking at once, not being able to understand something, or, worst of all, being BORED, all stress me out quicker than light from the sun gets to the earth! I've been working on this, but it still causes problems sometimes.

3. I'm Smart
I know a lot of people say this about themselves, but it's true; I am really smart! Yes, I'm too young to have a lot of knowledge, but that doesn't mean I'm not smart; I know that we're going to mars within the next decade, I know that the world can be dangerous (and amazing), I know that watching violence and gore is bad for your brain, and I have been saying for years that the laws of physics aren't the same across the universe.

4. I'm Terrible About Brushing My Hair
I have had trouble with my hair since I born! I'll forget to brush it, I won't brush it all the way, or I'll brush it so much it'll frizz up and get split ends! And no matter how much I brush it, by the end of the day, it looks like it hasn't been brushed in a week! Because of my trouble brushing it, I've gotten somewhat paranoid about it get tangled, wet, or *Shudder* DIRTY! Dun-du-daa!

5. I'm Creative
Ever heard of a Wooplesnop? That's because I just made it up; it's green, with large purple spots! It has the head of a dog, the body of an octopus, and is completely covered in fur! It does not have a octopus beak, and is amphibious.

6. I'm Bad At Talking To People
I have never met a non-family member that I really liked; so, when I was younger, I decided to stop talking to other kids unless I had to, meeting potential friends through my sisters, who didn't mind that most kids liked stupid things. An un-foreseen side effect, is that I get so worried about how to say something to someone I don't know, that I never actually say it! I am getting better at this, and it is NOT from being homeschooled, because I still would've thought that the other kids were violent, stupid, or obsessed with their looks, even if I had been in school. This little problem is actually one reason I started this blog, to learn more about others, and to let them learn more about me, before I ever end up maybe talking to them.

7. I'm Good With Words
And to end things on a good (yet ironic) note, I may be bad at talking to people I don't know, but I am great with words (most of the time). I will go back and change things a lot, constantly thinking of better sounding ways to say things; I won't always hit the mark, but I'll try my hardest to make the things I write look and sound amazing!



(Notes: I may be bad at talking to people I don't know, but I will have long, deep conversations and debates with people I know and care about! And yes, I did come up with the Wooplesnop as I was writing it :))



What do you think? Am I being honest, and telling you the truth? well, no matter what I say, you should always have a bit of doubt; it's good for you! I am telling the truth about myself, flaws and all, but it's up to you to decide if you believe it or not.


Goodbye Batlings! Flaws and all, you're still most likely AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment