Friday, August 21, 2020

The Fluffy Files: Rosemary Scout

Hello Batlings!
Today, I want to tell you about a little friend of mine...

Rosemary Scout


I met Scout while on vacation; she loves to travel.
After vacation, we went our separate ways; we met again a couple days ago.

Scout has recently undergone a name change; I can't even remember what her name used to be!

Scout is very adventurous, and very sneaky; she enjoys hiding in my purse when I leave the house.

Scout's favorite color is dark blue, and she hates getting her fur messed up.
Her favorite foods are mangos, bananas, and nectar; she is the only little brown bat that hates bugs.
Scout LOVES flying; she as-well HATES crashing.



What do you think of Scout? Do you share any of her interests? Please comment about it!


MORE FLUFFY FILES WILL BE APPEARING SOON, SO STAY IN-TUNE!

Goodbye, Batlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment