Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Bat Of The Month Contest!

Hello Batlings!                                                                                                                                      Today, I would like to announce that, starting on the twelfth of September, I will be having a Bat Of The Month!

On the twelfth of each month, I will make a post with facts and pictures about that month's Bat Of The Month; and, I will be letting YOU decide which bat I pick each month!

Each month, readers will comment on which bat they would like as the Bat Of The Month, if there aren't any votes, I will choose a bat myself; to enter a vote, just comment on the latest Bat Of The Month post with your vote!

If you are having trouble finding the Bat Of The Month after September, try looking for it with the search bar, under the heading 'Bat Of The Month'!


(How Cute Is This?!)

(Picture I Got From The Internet, Then Turned Into A Meme)


Goodbye Batlings!

Ready? Set? VOTE!

3 comments:

  1. My name is Ganemah; my favourite bat is the flying fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Dara, and I think the bat of the month for September should be... the bumblebee bat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog! I think the world needs more people who love and appreciate nature. Your blog is a great way to get people interested. Well done!

    ReplyDelete