Monday, July 6, 2020

An (Updated) Introduction To Me, Ari Ana Kira Ilya Korah

Hello Batlings! 
My name is Ari Korah, and this is a little introduction to who I am and what I believe; to make it easier to read, I have split it into different sections, diet, beliefs, etc.

A picture of me
No description available.


Diet:
I am a vegetarian, I hate sugar, I don’t drink any alcohol, I eat a lot of salt, I love salty foods, my favorite food group is fried anything.

Favs:
My favorite book is 'Magic, Madness, And Mischief'my favorite animal is the Giant Golden-Crowned Flying Fox Bat, my favorite food is egg-fried rice, my favorite element is fire, my favorite cartoons are 'Lost In Oz'/'Darkwing Duck'/'Elena Of Avalor', my favorite live-action show is 'Super-Girl'my favorite color is blue.

Likes:
Reading, writing, drawing, running, thinking, music, watching shows, creativity, imagination, day-dreaming, my figurine collection, hacky-sacks, stuffed animals (toys, not dead animals), space, computer programming, technology, science, jokes, fruit bats (actually, love fruit bats!), dragons, myths, magic (I don’t actually believe in magic, but I love shows/books about it!), the real magic of science, my family.

Dislikes:
Nature, sharks (I think I might have a phobia of them), anti-transhumanists, gore, gratuitous violence, anything in the horror genre, getting dirty, brushing my hair, surgery (knee surgery, to be more specific), grinding sounds, being alone, scary stuff, bullying, sibling rivalry, teenage rebellion, teenage dating, teenage propaganda on television, anti-humanists, the need for money, people who hate children, cannibals (I hate them), families breaking apart, orphanages.

Beliefs:
I am an atheist, I am strongly anti-abortion, I am pro-lgbt, I am home-schooled, I believe in home-schooling over institutions, I believe family is more important than anything (or anyone) else, I am a caring older sister, I love creativity, I want to live on a generational starship, I believe humans are more important than other animals (but I do not believe this gives us the right to kill or mistreat them), I believe families should stick together, I believe that billionaires and poverty should not be possible at the same time, I believe that humans need to get off this planet before it destroys us.

Quotes (and yes, I have said all of these before): ‘let’s get experimental!’ ‘don’t use weird as an insult!’ ‘oh, zap it!’ ‘who wants to be normal?’ ‘I have a fashion sense, it’s called comfy’ ‘okay, this is my new favorite (insert thing here), ever!’ ‘I am absolutely batty!’ ‘(my sister) you’re so weird (me) thank you!’ (my sisters and I use weird as a compliment, which it should be anyway)

More: I am 14, my birthday is 8 Taurus -0010 (Asgardian calendar), I have a stuffed elephant named Horton that I cuddle with (if you have a problem with that, then we probably wouldn’t make good pen-pals), I am near-sighted, I can’t wait for extreme genetic modification to become legal (as soon as it does, I am getting a small, long-living, cuddly, fruit-bat pet!), I am a natural night owl, I hate blond jokes, I love evolution, I WILL live off-planet (off any planet) someday, I was never interested in friends when I was younger, but now that I’m older, I plan to make friends through snail-mail pen-pals. My personality type is INFP-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment