Friday, July 10, 2020

My Little Pony: The Starswirl Will Aid In Her Escape!

Hello Batlings!
This post is for those of you who, like me, are fans of 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic'.
(WARNING: Spoilers ahead; anyone who has NOT seen the later seasons of MLP should NOT read this post!)

Today, I would like to tell you about my theory; Starswirl the bearded FREED Nightmare Moon!
(Spoilers begin now)


Nightmare Moon
(Picture I Got On The Internet)

To explain my theory, I want you to think about the prophecy about Nightmare's escape: 'On the longest day, of the thousandth year, the STARS will aid in her escape'.
          The 'stars' could be referencing Starswirl; going with this theory, here's how MY timline goes.

My Nightmare Moon timeline:

Starswirl, in order to preserve the balance of power, puts a spell on Luna and Celestia; any spell they put on each other (banishing spell, rabbit ear spell, etc.) would be temporary (the stronger the spell, the longer it stays).

The Darkness takes over Stygian, turning him into the Pony-Of-Shadows; Starswirl and the other Pillars take the Pony-Of-Shadows with them to limbo, but a piece of the Darkness stays behind.

The Darkness finds Luna; and, using her anger to take her over, becomes Nightmare Moon!

Celestia, not wanting to hurt her sister, tries to use the elements to change Luna back; but the Darkness causes the spell to backfire, and Luna gets trapped with the Darkness for a thousand years, before Starswirl's failsafe frees her.

Then a spirit blesses a rock farmer's unborn child with magical powers, thus explaining Pinkie Pie! (oops, wrong theory!)


The reason I don't think time travel's involved, is because of Starlight Glimmer's dimensional meddling; we saw a dimension where Nightmare ruled, but in circumstances where Starswirl couldn't have been freed from limbo.


Yes, I know this is all based on the assumption that the 'stars will aid in her escape' means Starswirl, but I do make some good points.

Please comment with your own opinions!

Goodbye Flutter-Batlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment