Friday, July 10, 2020

How To Eat Sweet When Sugar-Free!

Hello Batlings!
This post is for those of you who are sugar-free, or want to be!

Picture I Drew (Keep Critiques friendly)


Today, I am here to tell you that sugar-free does NOT mean sweet-free; there are many sugar substitutes (I would recommend Stevia).

One way to find sugar-free substitutes to your favorite treats, is to search Keto diet sites; there is no law that says you have to be on Keto to eat Keto foods.
          Things sold for Keto are usually sugar-free (I would still double-check); and even though I am not on Keto, I still enjoy many items sold for Keto, like slimfast.

Halotop makes many flavors of sugar-free ice-cream, including caramel! (WARNING: I could be confusing brands; do your own research before shopping!)

Please leave comments about your favorite sugar-free brands!
Goodbye Batlings! Stay healthy and sugar-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment