Monday, July 13, 2020

My Friends

Hello Batlings!
I would like you to meet my friends!


This is my oldest friend; I have known her since the literal day I was born! 
Horton T. Dollie Korah
(Yes, I Know She's A Doll; She's Still My Oldest Friend)

What Horton Likes:

Horton likes bows, dresses, and the color pink!

Horton is very brave; she is able to spend entire nights exploring under the bed.

Horton's favorite game is hide-and-seek; it will sometimes take weeks for me to find her!

Horton is very caring; she always comforts me when I'm sad.

Horton is a very good listener; I can tell her anything!

Horton is very smart; we have had many lively debates.

Horton is very tough; she has survived many trips to the washing machine.


What Horton Dislikes:

Horton hates water; it makes her too heavy to carry!

Horton hates dirt; it makes her sneeze.

Horton hates being on-planet; she'd rather be in space.

Horton hates bullies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horton is loyal, caring, and trustworthy; but she can never take the place of my best friends; my sisters!

(for security purposes, I can't tell you much about my sisters)

My sisters are playful, rough, and always seem to be moving.

My second youngest sister (who I will call Kitty) loves cats, is the self-proclaimed queen of animals (and everything else), and is strong enough to pick our moms up!

My youngest sister (who I will call Griffon) is very sweet, wants to be a spy when she grows up, and is a very sore loser!

Horton is my oldest friend, and my sisters will always be my best friends.


Horton wanted me to show you her pet.
Hacky The Hacky-Sack

Hacky is fun to play with and is good at stress-relieving.
Hacky is only a month old.
Hacky ran away once; we only found her again a week ago.


Goodbye Batlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment