Sunday, August 2, 2020

A Contest For Siblings

Hello Batlings!
It has come to my attention that a trope has spread around; a trope of siblings hating each other, sometimes even trying to KILL one another!
Most siblings are not like this; most siblings LOVE each other more than anyone else.

I am lucky enough to have the two best little sisters in all of existence; I would jump off a bridge into boiling lava for them, as any sister, brother, or other would.

There are many people who do not have siblings; when they see sibling rivalries on the internet, they think that siblings actually hate each other.

I am holding a contest; write a comment about a memory you have of your siblings, the best ones will be posted on this blog with the headline 'Good Times With Siblings'.

(To enter a comment, write 'My Good Memory'; by writing this, you are consenting to having your comment and name posted on this blog).


Here is my 'entry' (It is just an example, and will not be in the contest):

'My Good Memory: My sisters and I often sing songs together; with Kitty singing lead, and Griffon and I singing back-up. We often change the lyrics or tune, and some of the best times we have spent together have been (literally) filled with song! :).'


The comments can be a specific story, or just something you love about your siblings; so what are you waiting for? Get commenting!!!

(No nudity, sex, extreme violence, or insulting others).

Goodbye Batlings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment