Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Fluffy Files: My Little Princess

 Hello Batlings!

Today, I want to tell you about...

Princess
(My Pet Cat, Princess, With Her Sock, Mr. Playtime)


Princess loves to meow at me, and she loves when I meow back.

Princess thinks that she is a dog; she chases her tail, she plays tug-o-war, she likes attention, and she loves being petted.

Princess wobbles when she walks, and has trouble jumping down from things; we moved the cat food bowl to the floor, and are keeping our dogs from eating it.

Princess loves sleeping in 'caves'; her favorite sleeping spots have three walls, a roof, and a soft bed.

Princess is very curious; she will smell everything, trying to figure out what things are.

Despite her curiosity, Princess will not recognize most things as food; my sister put some cereal in the cat food, and our other cats munched down on it, but Princess kept trying to dig the cereal away from the food!


I love Princess (from her little nose to her black-tipped tail), what do YOU think of Princess? Please comment with your- *Meow?* Princess, get away from the keyboard! As I was saying, please comment with your ideas!

Goodbye, Cat-lings!

No comments:

Post a Comment